For highly educated specialists and directors or managers in the higher echelons of the organisation: individually or in teams.
Promoting and stimulating learning processes of the client with respect to his work situation on this moment, but directed at development on the long run.
How will he improve his personal effectiveness in work, how can he raise his consciousness of what is going on, how will trust in him be raised and will he improve his competences in actual and prospective jobs, in order to get new perspectives, eventually in view of his life.
All of this individually and in his team
Recently I have worked as coach, team coach, shadow consultant, supervisor, for:
- Directors and managers in the higher echelons of Multi nationals, Medical University Centres, bigger and smaller Cities, Institutions for Research and Development, University and higher Education, Institutions for Health Care, Trade Companies, Insurance Companies and Financial Services.
- Senior consultants and coaches of Consultancy Bureaus and Account managers for ICT and Infra Structure Projects.
- Staff of bigger and intermediate organisations, in the fields of Management Development, Organisation Development, Strategy and Policy Consultancy, Human Resource Management, Personnel and Organisation.
Starting from someone’s question, recurring patterns in one’s behaviour and thinking are under investigation, what his (future) role in the organisation is asking from him, and how he can develop and appropriate the demanded competences, attitude and skills. An important principle is that it is worth while to see through the significance of someone’s role in context of the social environment one takes part in, and to be able to find his own direction.
The client has a big responsibility in:
* Bringing forward questions and information regarding work
* Bringing into practice conclusions and others resultants
* Taking care of conditions in the work environment and for the continuity of the process.
The stetting of the group which participates in the coaching is also part of the situation for learning and exercising. Important elements from group dynamics are being transferred. Ambition is that the participants learn also how they can deal with each other in a coaching manner.
Consultations between colleagues (intervision)
Learning from each other in the group is central to this form of working with case material of each of the participants. Interventions are methodological: to have tools for learning and to save guard an atmosphere of trust and productive learning.
As coach I draw on my expertise in management and organisation development on the one hand and on psychological notions derived from a systems psychodynamic framework on the other. Methodology is furthermore based on Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, NLP, Solution Focused Methodology and the Narrative Approach.
For individual executive coaching: contact via phone or e-mail for a free intake meeting.
For team coaching and intervision: please make contact for an appointment at your office, where will be discussed what options are.
Intervision for Coaches: see also under master class for coaches.